First Downtown Bozeman Winter Art Walk on Friday, December 13 from 6-8pm
Thursday Dec. 5th, 2013
The Downtown Bozeman Association, Downtown Bozeman art galleries, and retailers and the Emerson Center for Art and Culture are proud to present the first Downtown Bozeman Winter Art Walk on Friday, December 13 from 6-8pm.
The Winter Art Walk is the last Art Walk of the 2013 series which occur on 2nd Fridays of the month; June through September and again in December in Downtown Bozeman. The businesses and galleries generally feature artists’ openings and receptions during the event and often provide complimentary hors d’oeuvres and refreshments.
Maps for the 2013 Art Walks are available now and throughout the year at all the participating galleries and businesses listed below or a printable online version at www.downtownbozeman.org.
• A. Banks Fine Art at 127 East Main St.
• Alara Jewelry at 42 West Main St.
• Altitude Gallery at 134 East Main St.
• The Artshoppe at 23 South Willson Ave.
• Artists’ Gallery at 111 South Grand, Suite 106 in Galleria Hall in the Emerson Center
• Beaucoup Framing and Gallery at 111 South Grand, Suite 111 in Galleria Hall in the Emerson Center
• BozeArts and the Klare Building Artists at 234 East Babcock (behind First Security Bank)
• Bozeman Angler at 23 East Main St.
• Bozeman Youth Initiative, Youth Art Show at Soroptimist Park, www.bozemanyouth.org
• Cello at 18 South Willson Ave.
• Country Bookshelf at 28 West Main St.
• CTA Architects Engineers at 411 East Main St. Suite 101
• Dari Rasa Trunk Show at 132 East Main St.
• Ecce Gallery at 111 South Grand, Suite 107A in Galleria Hall in the Emerson Center
• ERA Landmark at 8 East Main St.
• Four Winds Gallery at 111 South Grand, Suite 108 in Galleria Hall in the Emerson Center
• Jessie Wilber Gallery (including the Emerson Weaver Room and the Emerson Front Lobby) at 111 South Grand in the Emerson Center
• The Leaf & Bean at 35 West Main St.
• Loft Spa at 211 East Main St., 3rd floor (above the Rocking R Bar)
• Meridian Boutique at 101 East Main St.
• Miller’s Jewelry at 2 East Main St.
• Montana Gift Corral at 237 East Main St.
• Montana Trails Gallery at 14 North Church Ave. (inside 14 North)
• The Nova Café at 312 East Main St
• Oh Susanna’s at 111 S. Grand, Suite 110 in Galleria Hall in the Emerson Center
• Old Main Gallery at 129 East Main St.
• Schnee’s at 35 East Main St.
• Sassy Sisters at 9 East Main St.
• tart at 111 South Grand, Suite 107C in Galleria Hall in the Emerson Center
• Vino per tutti at 315 East Main St.
• Visions West Gallery at 34 West Main St.
• Wild Joe’s Coffee Spot at 18 West Main St.
• Zócalo Coffee at 117 East Main St.
During the Winter Art Walk, the Downtown Bozeman Association has teamed up with the local non-profit organization, THRIVE to add a fundraising element to the evening in the spirit of the holidays! Many of the participating galleries and businesses will be donating a portion of sales to Thrive. And, many downtown restaurants will be offering a special promotion for the evening to also support Thrive! During the Winter Art Walk; head to Downtown Bozeman not only for a cultural experience but to also support this wonderful local organization! Visit www.allthrive.org for more information!
In addition to the featured openings at the galleries and businesses, the Art Walks also feature live performances throughout downtown. Look for your musicians as you stroll and for specific locations, visit www.downtownbozeman.org for a printable map.
This FREE community event is brought to you by our gracious sponsors; KBZK, First Security Bank, 95.1 “The Moose”, Insty Prints, The Bozeman Daily Chronicle, and the Bozone. The Art Walks are also open to the public and will go on rain or shine, and for more information visit www.downtownbozeman.org or call the Downtown Bozeman Association at 586-4008.