This 3 session course has been specifically designed for individuals who are brand new to business, wanting to start a business, and new business owners or individuals looking to start a second business.
What you will learn:
- Clarity and fresh perspective about starting a new business
- Solid first draft of your Business Plan - In-depth understanding of your industry and competition
- Documented sales projections and marketing strategy based on industry research & geography
- Projected cash flow for one year
- Shared experience with other local entrepreneurs and subject matter experts
- Valuable resources and processes that support your business planning journey
PROSPERA CLASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Scholarships may be available for this course. Apply here: https://www.prosperamt.org/scholarship-requests
The Montana Women's Business Center and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and usable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing or blind, or who have sensory impairments. Please reach out to the Montana Women's Business Center Program Director after registration to inform them of your accommodation needs. Call 406-587-3113 or Email email@example.com.
This event is over.
Wed. Sep. 14, 2022 5:30-8:30pm
Wed. Sep. 21, 2022 5:30-8:30pm
Wed. Sep. 28, 2022 5:30-8:30pm
More Events Like This
LocationProspera Business Network Training Center
865 Technology Blvd Suite 1
Bozeman, MT 59718