Montana State Ag Field Days
The Montana State University College of Agriculture and Montana Agricultural Experiment Station have announced the dates for their annual agricultural field days, which will return as in-person events after being hosted virtually in 2020.
“We are so excited to be bringing back our in-person field days this year,” said Darrin Boss, head of the Department of Research Centers and superintendent of the Northern Agricultural Research Center. “These events are always a highlight for all of us, because they offer one of our best chances to meet with our stakeholders and community members, share our research activities and hear their thoughts and questions.”
MSU’s seven agricultural research centers are located in Conrad, Corvallis, Creston,
The full schedule of 2021 field days is below:
- Northern Agricultural Research Center, Havre: June 29, 3 p.m.
- Southern Agricultural Research Center, Huntley: June 30, 3 p.m.
- Arthur H. Post Agronomy Farm, Bozeman: July 8, 8 a.m.
- Central Agricultural Research Center, Moccasin: July 13, 8:50 a.m.
- Western Triangle Agricultural Research Center, Conrad: July 14, 10 a.m.
- Northwestern Agricultural Research Center, Creston: July 15, 11 a.m.
- Eastern Agricultural Research Center, Sidney: July 20, 9 a.m.
- Western Agricultural Research Center, Corvallis: July 29, 4:30 p.m.
All field days are free and open to the public. More information can be found at https://agresearch.montana.
This event is over.
Thu. Jul. 8, 2021 8am
More Events Like This
LocationArthur H. Post Agronomy Farm
8431 Huffine Ln
Bozeman, MT 59718