Free Summer Lunch
Monday - Friday: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Families can stop by every week day from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM to have a free healthy lunch starting Monday, June 11 throughout the entire summer.
Thanks to Gallatin Valley Food and and HRDC, summer can be a time to bring people together for food, friends, and fun! If you can't make it to the Library maybe one of these other locations works for you:
- Beall Park– Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 11:15 – 12:15 pm – Served next to the pavilion on the corner of East Villard and North Bozeman -(415 North Bozeman).
- Kirk Park– Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 12:00-1:00 pm– Served under the trees next to the Beall st parking lot (2000 West Beall).
- MSU Family and Graduate Housing – Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 12:00-1:00 pm – Served on the playground in front of the SOB Barn. (1400 West Garfield)
- Kathy Park, Belgrade – Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 12:00-1:00 pm – Served by the gate next to the park entrance off of circle drive (Circle Drive, off of Mayfair behind Saddle Peak Elementary).
- Lewis & Clark Park, Belgrade– Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 11:00 – 12:00 pm– Served by the pavilion on the corner of North Davis and East Central (204 East Central).
- Stevenson Park, Three Forks– Lunch Served Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 11:30-12:15 pm – Served near the Pavilion by the corner of East Fir and Third Ave (East Fir Street).
This event is over.
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday until Aug. 24, noon-1pm
More Events Like This
LocationBozeman Public Library
626 East Main Street
Bozeman, MT 59715